This meeting serves to let us all get acquainted – you, me, and your pets. It also helps me to familiarize myself with your pet and their environment. During the consultation a pet profile is created and all the necessary information regarding your pets needs is gathered. This includes daily routines, eating habits, medications, veterinarian care and emergency contact information. This vital information will become part of your pets’, file for future services. Together we will design a customized plan detailing what you want us to do, and how often. Visits are 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the pet and services needed.
20 -30 min. visit -starting at $14
Includes the following basic pet and home care duties
- fresh food and water
- exercising or short walks
- administering medications
- scoop litter or poop scooping
- taking garbage out to curb
- filling outdoor feeders
- bringing in mail and/or newspapers
- watering plants
- home Check-light altering, alarm security system, drape and blind adjustments
20 min walk – starting at $14
each additional dog $2
$12 and up
Potty breaks are available all day. This 10 minute visit is designed to allow your dog out long enough to go potty. This is ideal for young dogs, elderly dogs, or dogs who simply have a difficult time waiting all day.
Prices and availability will vary
Our Bed & Biscuit services are just like visiting Grandma’s house! As our guest, your dog will roam free in our home while you’re away. Pets will be fed their usual food, according to his or her normal schedule.
$70 and up
- We will stay in your home with your pets from 8pm to 7am (approximate)
- Includes evening and morning dog walks and daytime visits
$25 (plus $10 per half hour waiting time)
We will provide transportation for your pet to the vet, groomer, or airport.
$25 (plus costs)
This may include shopping for your pet supplies, pick up medications from your veterinarian, or run other pet errands for you.
$10 additional per day
Holiday charges are applied for the following days:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The following policies will apply to holiday pet sitting services:
- If the Holiday falls on a weekend the Fri, Sat and Sun are all considered Holidays.
- Refunds or cancellation must be requested by phone 7 days prior to holiday service.
- Dogs On The Go will charge a $30.00 holiday cancellation fee.
Special Times with less than a 48 hour notice will require a $10.00 additional fee. Hours include 12am-6:30 am.